New! Host webinars with Livestorm
We regularly receive questions about whether we offer services for organising webinars in addition to our conference call services. The great news is that we do, via Livestorm.
Why host a webinar?
Webinars are growing in popularity as they offer a simple and effective way to communicate with customers or employees on any topic you need to cover. Hosting a webinar involves distributing live or recorded video content and it also provides opportunities for interaction with your target audience.
Here are some of the ways in which you can host a webinar:
- Holding online events.
- Giving internal presentations to your employees.
- Giving online training courses or demos.
- Promoting your products or services through online presentations.
And now you can do all this and more with us and our partners at Livestorm.
Livestorm is a browser-based video communication platform through which you can organise, host and analyse your online events. Livestorm works in the browser, which means there’s no need to download any software, and everything is taken care of for you, from landing page, analytics, recording to email automation. You don't have to worry about any of the technical stuff!
Livestorm offers the following benefits:
- Live events that you can set up in a very short time using the extensive (marketing) tools that you can personalize for your own company.
- The best browser-based technology. It works on all types of browsers (mobile, new and old versions).
- The ability to connect to 2000+ applications (to and from Livestorm).
- All of your teams have the same workspace for their own events and can contribute to events of other teams. Livestorm offers the ultimate team collaboration throughout your organisation.
- It also comes with many automated options, such as a 'webinar playbook', with which you can automate the entire event or parts of it.
We hope this answers your questions and wish you every success with your webinars!