Get our Christmas hold music in just a couple of clicks.
The festive season is finally upon us, which means this Friday and Saturday will see workers up and down the country head out for Christmas parties. And as the wine flows, tongues will be wagging with tales of unspeakable acts involving the photocopier, and co-workers caught under the mistletoe.
All of which is enough to leave you bereft of festive spirit before the tinsel is on the tree (unless you read our office party survival guide, that is).
But ’tis still the season to be jolly and all that, so get your festive groove on and spread that seasonal cheer by changing to our Christmas hold music…
How to get our Christmas hold music
Getting our Christmas hold music couldn’t be easier – just click the button below and follow the instructions on screen…
What’s on our festive playlist?
Once the festive playlist is activated, your current hold music will be replaced with our more festive offering that includes the following Christmas crackers:
- All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
- Christmas Lights – Coldplay
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley and Martina McBride
- Last Christmas – Wham
- Happy Xmas (War is Over) – John Lennon
- The most wonderful time of the year – Andy Williams
- I wish it could be Christmas every day – Wizzard
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Buble
- One more sleep – Leona Lewis
- Do they know it’s Christmas – Band Aid 30
- Underneath the tree – Kelly Clarkson
- Oh, Santa – Mariah Carey
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree – Brenda Lee
- Jingle bell rock – Bobby Helms
- Baby, it’s cold outside – Dean Martin
- Merry Xmas everybody – Slade
Check out all the songs on our YouTube playlist…
The best thing is it’s totally free to switch, and you can revert back to your old hold music at any time – if you find yourself lacking in Christmas cheer, you don’t have to wait until the festivities are over.
And there’s no need to worry about a Christmas hangover as the festive hold music is automatically deactivated once the holiday season is done.
How a conference call can help your business this Christmas
You and your staff may need extra time away from the office over Christmas, and having a reliable and cost-effective conference call service in place can save you both time and money – no need to insist everyone is in the office at the same time, simply catch up over teleconference.
Or, if you have meetings across the country, getting rail tickets can be a nightmare at this time of the year – not to mention prohibitively expensive. Even if you’re driving to meetings, the roads are busier and more hazardous at this time of year. So why not save time, hassle and money by conducting meetings via conference call. Here’s how easy it is…
You can set up a conference call in three simple steps:
- Set up your Conference call – Choose a date/time of your conference call.
- Invite participants to the call – Send all participants an invitation with your PIN, date/time and dial-in number(s).
- Start your call – At the agreed time, all participants dial in and enter your PIN to join your conference call.