Get our Christmas hold music in just a couple of clicks.
Party season is well and truly in full swing, and as the wine flows at office parties the nation over, tongues will be wagging with tales of unspeakable acts involving the photocopier, and co-workers caught under the mistletoe.
All of which is enough to leave you bereft of festive spirit before the tinsel is on the tree.
But ’tis still the season to be jolly and all that, so get your festive groove on and spread that seasonal cheer by changing to our Christmas hold music…
How to get our Christmas hold music
Getting our Christmas hold music couldn’t be easier – just click the button below and follow the instructions on screen…
What’s on our festive playlist?
Once the festive playlist is activated, your current hold music will be replaced with our more festive offering that includes the following Christmas crackers:
- All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
- Christmas Lights – Coldplay
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley and Martina McBride
- Last Christmas – Wham
- Happy Xmas (War is Over) – John Lennon
- The most wonderful time of the year – Andy Williams
- I wish it could be Christmas every day – Wizzard
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Buble
- One more sleep – Leona Lewis
- Do they know it’s Christmas – Band Aid 30
- Underneath the tree – Kelly Clarkson
- Oh, Santa – Mariah Carey
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree – Brenda Lee
- Jingle bell rock – Bobby Helms
- Baby, it’s cold outside – Dean Martin
- Merry Xmas everybody – Slade
Check out all the songs on our YouTube playlist…
The best thing is it’s totally free to switch, and you can switch back to your old hold music at any time – if you find yourself lacking in Christmas cheer, you don’t have to wait until the festivities are over.