If you’ve got an important business matter to take care of, you may need to call an impromptu meeting to sort everything out – but what if some key stakeholders are away from the office, maybe working from home?
It’s a problem many of us have faced during lockdown, and one that looks set to continue for the foreseeable future.
The good news is, a simple conference call can help out.
What is a conference call?
Also known as a teleconference, a conference call is a telephone call, made via landline, mobile, or internet connection, that allows a set number of invited callers to talk to each other at the same time.
What are the benefits of a conference call?
The main benefit of a conference call is that it allows stakeholders to participate in meetings without actually having to be present in the same room the meeting is being held in. All they need is a working telephone connection, either landline, mobile, or internet connection, and they can take part in the meeting, no matter where they are.
Conference calls can also save time and money – employees who may be scattered across the country don’t have to be in the same place to exchange information or ideas, which can save on travel expenses, and expense claims for hotel costs and meals.
If business decisions need to be made quickly, a conference call can be set up in a matter of minutes, so that everyone can input the ideas and recommendations without having to leave their desk.
If your business is looking to expand, especially into foreign markets, conference calling means you can keep in touch with clients and colleagues and conduct business meetings over the phone, meaning you can save time and money on sending employees and resources overseas.
How to set up a conference call
A conference call can be set up in a matter of minutes, and ConferenceCall.co.uk is the UK’s simplest conference calling service – there are no contracts to worry about, no monthly fees, and no reservations.
Here’s how to set up a teleconference in just three simple steps:
- Set up your Conference Call – Choose a date/time of your conference call.
- Invite your Participants – Send all participants an invitation with your PIN, date/time and dial-in number(s).
- Start your Conference Call – At the agreed time, all participants dial in and enter your PIN to join your conference call!
Why use ConferenceCall.co.uk?
Here at ConferenceCall.co.uk, we want to make conference calling as easy and as enjoyable as possible. Here are few good reasons why you should choose our service over the others out there:
- Our NFC wallet card means you can start your conference call with just a tap of your smartphone.
- We can set up a free SMS reminder on your behalf- 15 Minutes before your conference call starts, we send your participants a free text message with the dial-in number and your PIN code.
- We provide dial-in numbers for 72 countries, more than any other conference calling provider in the UK! If the country you’re trying to call isn’t listed, there’s a worldwide dial-in number, as well as dial-in numbers for using UK mobiles both at home and overseas.
- Our improved service offers HD quality audio for everyone.
- We never charge set up fees, there are no reservations, and you only ever pay for the calls you make.
And don’t just take our word for it, check out our five star reviews on Trustpilot and find out why were the UK’s best conference call service.