Here at ConferenceCall.co.uk, we’re always striving to offer you the UK’s best conference call service.
If the last 12 months has taught us anything, it’s that people sometimes need more than a simple conference call system, that’s why we’ve teamed up with Livestorm to bring you a simple and effective webinar service.
What is a webinar?
A webinar works a little like a conference call, in that it can have multiple participants on the same line at once. But whereas a conference call is usually a conversation between participants, a webinar usually takes the form of a presentation with questions taken from certain participants.
And, unlike conference calls, webinars usually have a visual element, and allow hosts to share PowerPoint presentations, web pages or other multimedia content with audiences.
Why host a webinar?
While conference calls are great for hosting meetings with multiple participants, you sometimes need a show element too.
Webinars offer a simple and effective way to communicate using images and video along with audio, on any topic you need to cover. Hosting a webinar involves distributing live or recorded video content and it also provides opportunities for interaction with your target audience.
Here are some of the ways in which you can host a webinar:
- Holding online events.
- Giving internal presentations to your employees.
- Giving online training courses or demos.
- Promoting your products or services through online presentations.
And now you can do all this and more with us and our partners at Livestorm.
Livestorm is a browser-based video communication platform through which you can organise, host and analyse your online events. Livestorm works in the browser, which means there’s no need to download any software, and everything is taken care of for you, from landing page, analytics, recording to email automation. You don’t have to worry about any of the technical stuff!
Livestorm offers the following benefits:
- Live events that you can set up in a very short time using the extensive (marketing) tools that you can personalize for your own company.
- The best browser-based technology. It works on all types of browsers (mobile, new and old versions).
- The ability to connect to 2000+ applications (to and from Livestorm).
- All of your teams have the same workspace for their own events and can contribute to events of other teams. Livestorm offers the ultimate team collaboration throughout your organisation.
- It also comes with many automated options, such as a ‘webinar playbook’, with which you can automate the entire event or parts of it.
To find out more, check out www.conferencecall.co.uk/what-is-a-webinar