We value your feedback, here at ConferenceCall.co.uk, and the latest batch of customer comments has helped us improve our service even further. Here is a run-down of our latest improvements, including a new numbers and new functions for conference calling…
New conference calling dial-in numbers
Our new UK landline dial-in number is 0843 373 0843
Our new worldwide dial-in number is +44 (0) 843 373 0999
Our old worldwide dial-in number +1 213 603 9096 (local dial-in number in the USA) will stay active, but for most of our customers it will be more cost effective to dial the new worldwide dial-in number +44 (0) 843 373 0999.
When do I dial the worldwide dial-in number?
When participants are abroad using their UK mobile phone, you need to dial the worldwide dial-in number.
When participants dial-in from countries not mentioned in our list, they need to dial the worldwide dial-in number.
When to use our dial-in numbers
- Dial-in number UK landlines: 0843 373 0843
- Dial-in number UK mobiles: 83000
- Dial-in number UK mobiles from abroad: +448433730999
New conference calling features
We have been testing some new features that pour customers have been asking for, and all conferencecall.co.uk customers can now benefit from the following:
- A choice of whether or not to receive a summary mail after each conference call.
- A choice of whether or not to record all your conference calls.
- A choice of whether or not to hear the name of the participant when he/she enters and/or leaves the conference call.
Conferencecall.co.uk on Twitter
We were also asked the following question via our Twitter account:
@ConfCallUK Hi there 🙂
Do you think UK local rate calls might come in the near future?
— Paul Lacey (@wp_paullacey) August 17, 2017
Unfortunately, we’re not going to be able to introduce local UK call rates any time soon.
If you have a question about any aspect of our service, or would like to see some new features introduced, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We can be contacted in the following ways:
- By telephone – call our 24/7 Customer Support on (freephone) 0800 151 0065, or if you’re calling from a mobile, dial 0207 100 1380
- By post – if you’d prefer to send us a letter, our address is ConferenceCall.co.uk, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YA
- By contact form – fill out this contact form, and we’ll reply as soon as possible
- By social media – you can also get in touch via Twitter, Facebook, or G+